PLANT ENDOPHYTES AND THEIR ROLES IN CONTROLLING PLANT HEALTH.
SOUTH-EAST ASIA REGION, ICGEB-IMBT WORKSHOP
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we cordially invite you to participate in the ICGEB-IMBT workshop "Plant endophytes and their roles in controlling plant health, South-east asia region", 5-6 November 2019, Vietnam National University Hanoi, Vietnam.
The workshop will be focused on endophytes as important partners of plants and the possibility to make use of them in fighting with plant pathogens. The following topics would be addressed:
- Plant endophytes and their roles in plant health.
- Metagenome as a tool in study plant associated microbes.
- The potential application of endophytic bacteria for a sustainable agriculture.
- Deadline for Financial support application: 15th August 2019
- Notification of Financial support: 30th August 2019
- Deadline for Presenting author's registration: 15th September 2019
- Deadline for Abstract submission: 15th September 2019
- Notification of Abstract acceptance: 30th September 2019
- Deadline for Participant's registration: 15th October 2019